Friday, February 11, 2011

I got a job!!

Okay, I know this has nothing to do with running. And I know that all of you didn't know that I was looking for a new job, but I have been and today I accepted a position with VF Imagewear Inc. here in Nashville. VF Corp is the parent company for Northface, Wrangler, Lee, Jansport, and Nautica, but the division that I will be working for is their industrial workwear division.

I am super excited and looking forward to beginning this new endeavor.

Thank you guys for your prayers and Mindy and I are really excited to begin this new chapter in our lives!

7 comments:

Mindy said...

YAHOO!!! YIPPEE!! YEA!!

So proud of you, Baby!

God is so good!!

Sharon said...

Fantastic! Awesome! VF Imagewear is in for a good ride with you. Congratulations!

As I said on the phone.. maybe you can jump up and down and kiss your wife on the downs! Love you bunches and am so proud of you.

emily said...

So excited for you and Mindy. :)
Congratulations!!!!!

Bruce said...

VF Imageware must be one extremely smart company! I mean, they hired YOU, right? Congratulations, Brad!! I am so proud of you!

mtnman said...

Awesome. You rock. We're so excited for you two!

amber marie said...

congrats brad! very excited about this!

secondly, where can i find the widget/module html code or whatever for that scrolling pictures square at the top of your blog? i need one for my work website!!!

meagan said...

congrats brad! sounds like an awesome job, you deserve it :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms