Monday, February 14, 2011

Aspirations.

Okay, people, I have aspirations. One day I want to be an author. I also want to, at some point, become a personal trainer. Today, I want to start a project, and I need your help. I am working on developing an encouragement/developmental program to help people achieve better health and fitness. My goal is not to create a weight loss and diet program, although weight loss will be a component to reaching better overall health. My goal is not to create an exercise or weight training program, although both will also be components of achieving greater levels of health. My goal is to create a baby step, habit-forming program to help people learn how to eat better, understand the importance of the things that we put in our bodies, as well as a slow building process to help people become more aware of their level of daily activity and increasing that to maintain overall health.

I need some volunteers. I need people that are willing to share data with me, as well as give me helpful and critical feedback to better develop the program. I need people that are willing to give this a try and not be afraid of making a commitment to improving themselves one day at a time. I need people who are looking to love themselves, and live their lives. And that is actually what I want to call this...Love Yourself. Live Life.

For your help, I will be getting bumper stickers made, and possibly t-shirts. I just need you to be willing to try it. If you are, please facebook me or email me directly at brad.mehaffey@gmail.com.

You guys rock! Please keep reading my blog and helping to keep encouraging me to improve myself.

1 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm so proud of you! You can totally do this! (BTW, I better get a t-shirt.)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms